Camaloon is an international e-commerce based in Barcelona that allows the customization of almost unlimited quantity of products (bags, notebooks, cups, key chains, badges, stickers, magnets, t-shirts...) for companies and individuals.
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious SEO Outreach Specialist that does not shy away from a challenge! You’ll identify techniques and tactics to obtain high-ranking placements in the results of search engines. Seeking a hardworking marketer who is passionate about E-commerce and solving SEO problems through Link-Building strategies. This position will play an integral role in identifying optimization opportunities for Camaloon.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Marketing amp; Ecommerce team to execute the overall marketing strategy for different European countries.
- Monitor, manage and improve performance of search terms and rankings based on conversion goals.
- Keep up to date with search engine algorithm changes.
- Perform keyword research amp; prepare content for link-building campaigns accordingly
- Contact and build relationships with other websites and blog owners
- Stay updated about new link building strategies and regularly contribute new tactics and ideas to the team
- Review outreach and response templates to ensure messages adhere to both the client’s brand and quality standards
- Ensure that our PR efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
We are seeking to build up a Marketing team that will help us retain clients and grow. Would you like to work in an energetic and fresh environment? Hype your career! Join us.
Camaloon is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
Find more information on the company: www.camaloon.com
- French high level language and proficiency in another one
- 1 year of experience in online marketing, especially in link-building, and/or master in Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Some experience with Ahrefs, Majestic and Google Sheets would be a plus!
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable communicating with the media
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Attention to detail
- Able to proofread content
- Strong organization skills
- An outstanding level of drive and a desire to learn new skills and to build a career in marketing
- Working in a rapidly growing company where you can really make a difference
- Remote work
- Flexible shift
- Multicultural environment
- Weekly team meetings