Lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and deliver quality tax services. With the support of our tax consultants, serve as adviser to all staff across the company (Country Manager, Finance, Transit and procurement, HR mainly), maximize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals
- Coordinate accounting staff in regard with tax issues
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and tax consultants
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information and data requests related to tax.
Education and Work Experience
- Master’s degree in taxation with a good knowledge in accounting
- 8 years of experience as a Tax Manager or similar role
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); experience with accounting software
- Proficient in English and French.
- Advance knowledge of Transfer pricing
- Advance understanding amp; knowledge of CEMAC Regional tax related regulations
- Assumes a reduction of tax consulting costs at least equivalent to position total cost.
- Good knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and relevant laws
- Good knowledge of the Cameroonian Tax Laws
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Private health insurance
Paid time off
Training amp; Development