- He/she is responsible for ensuring that Trucks are properly tracked.
- Report all cases of violation to management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Tracking stations must always be kept clean and tidy.
- To ensure tracking log book is fully maintained for saving all reports in folders (month wise) in the computer system.
- To ensure handling over/taking over log book in which old shift handover unsanctioned points to the new shift for completion and this will be seen and signed by the manager on a daily basis.
- To be responsible for maintaining appropriate record of all reports both tracking log book and on his computer system.
- To ensure cases of untreated , pending ,and instructions to be passed to his/her reliever (incoming and outgoing mails).
- To ensure avoidance of communication with transport staff should be through the fleet Operations Manager.
- To ensure full tracking of loaded trucks down to its assigned destination.
- To ensure reporting of any illegal /suspicious activities and truck diversion.
- To ensure recording /entering of all violation into the tracking log book.
CONTROL JOB SCHEDULE
- Monitoring of all company’s trucks.
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports on movements and status of company’s trucks.
- Tracking of company’s trucks.
- Monitoring of speed limits.
- Monitoring of illegal haulage.
- Monitoring of Turn Around Time (TAT) down time.
- Preparation of performance chats for fleets and drivers
- Supplying fleets with driving violations.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the management
Education and Experience
- Advance level or its equivalent
- Strong organising and time management skills.
- A good knowledge of tracking management.
- Hands on experience in Tracking and monitoring of trucks
- Good interpersonal and communication
Skills and Behaviours
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Private Health Insurance
Paid time off
Training amp; Development