Provide ongoing mechanical engineering support on maintenance, repair and service of mechanical equipment, instruments and structures used within the plant to ensure equipment performance, reliability, HSE and plant optimisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain records on equipment histories and costs, coordinates with Senior Engineers for needed changes toward increasing reliability.
- Analyse, record, troubleshoots equipment problems, and proffer procedure recommendations to Senior Engineers.
- Diagnose root cause and specify method of repair for plant equipment.
- Document project and technical work by setting up necessary files and preparing appropriate records and reports.
- Provide guidance to the technicians in the execution of maintenance works.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Senior Engineers from time to time.
Education and Work Experience
- A Bachelor Engineering or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Two to four (4) years’ work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Very good organisational skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication skill.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Private Health Insurance
Paid time off
Training and Development