- Ensure the application of internal procedures and standard purchasing rules.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of procedures specific to the purchasing scope
- Control of the conformity of purchases against specifications, costs, deadlines
- Create/Monitor/Update Company supplier database
- Create and develop an approved suppliers list
- Monitoring of contracts
- Monitoring of vendors evaluation periodically, based on internal stakeholders’ feedback to maintain best quality/price strategy (Terms and condition negotiation).
- Ensure compliance with the rules of competitiveness
- Monthly monitoring of departmental expenses
- Perform other duties assigned by the Head of Procurement.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, or diploma in procurement, supply chain, International Trade, Logistics supply chain or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of relevant work experienc
Skills and Competencies
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diversified workforce
- Good communication, analytical and observation skills
- In-depth knowledge of procurement process
- Good professional skills in KPI, INCOTERMS and TCO
- Excellent working knowledge of English and French
- A good working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as SAP, MS Office, etc
- Private Health insurance
- Paid time Off
- Training amp; Development