- Implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. Identify problems and opportunities within the company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
- Reporting, monitoring, review, recommendation.
- Statistics collection and trend analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market analyses;
- Analyze both product lines and the overall profitability of the business;
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics;
- Ensure business data and reporting needs are met;
- Budgeting and forecasting, dashboard, ownership and maintenance;
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business;
- Planning and monitoring;
- Financial modelling;
- Variance Analysis;
- Discussing business requirements across department and reporting them back to stakeholders/ Country Manager;
- Ensure Strategic actions are cascaded into action plans, properly executed and reported;
- Results measurement and review;
- Document, Plan, Do, Check, Act across departments and report.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Country Management.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Audit, Control Management or Finance.
- Minimum of three (03) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Working knowledge of the cement production process
- In-depth knowledge of relevant parameters and standards applicable to cement manufacturing.
- Understanding of key performance indicators
- Strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis
- Good knowledge of statistical process control methods and experimental design.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training amp; Development