- Plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Execute sales plan based on the approved sales strategy in conjunction with the Area Sales Manager.
- Process customer orders and follow-up with distribution personnel to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organisational policies.
- Proactively gather current customer data/information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
- Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up to ensure proper resolution.
- Work closely with Area Manager to identify constraints to product sales and notify the Head, Regional Sales.
- Proactively identify and report on potential revenue streams or new sales avenues.
- Initiate and manage relationships with internal and external customers within the local environment.
- Prepare/compile periodic activity, financial and performance reports.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Area Sales Manager.
- Ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
Education and Work Experience
- HND or its equivalent in a related discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry
Skills and Behavior
- Excellent knowledge of DCS’s product and service offerings.
- Basic understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
- Very good communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- High ethical standards.
- Very good customer service skills.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
Private Health Insurance
Paid time off
Training and Development